How it works
Types of Coaching
One-on-One Coaching. I work one-on-one with the CEO who feels stuck and needs a third-party outside perspective. I also work with them on their company’s vision, mission, and culture to disseminate to the company. This process removes company drama, helps you hire the right people, gets everyone on the same page, and generates sustainable cash for growth.
We work together to get the right people in the company in the right seats doing the right things. And creating a cohesiveness where everyone knows the mission and what they are working towards.
Leadership Coaching. I work with the leadership team to get clarity, focus, and direction on priorities to help team leaders disseminate company-wide vision, mission, and goals. We create meeting rhythms to achieve company goals and teach the team to coach the staff, not manage them. This coaching eliminates the absence of trust, fear of conflict, lack of commitment, avoidance of accountability, and inattention to results.
What does this mean for your company? You avoid the five dysfunctions of a team, which are very common among companies.
Executive Team Coaching. This coaching program implements the methods of one-on-one and leadership coaching. Further, it helps your business find its X Factor - the 10-100x competitive advantage that organizations gain by solving an industry bottleneck or revolutionizing the marketplace with a new way to create customer value or conduct business. I work with the CEO and executive team to grow the company through strategic planning, from raising capital and navigating a challenging economic landscape to helping the team get to the next level and scale the business by 10X.
Through full- and half-day executive team workshops on People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash, implementing the steps in One-on-One Coaching and Leadership Coaching results in a well-oiled team with everyone on the same page. The business will benefit from defining an OPSP One Page Strategic Plan, which includes the company’s core values, audacious goals, monthly and quarterly priorities, brand promise, and much more.
Company Retreats and Strategic Planning Sessions. We create full and half-day tailored, interactive workshops on any of the 4 Pillars of Scaling Up - People, Strategy, Execution, and Cash.
Our programs are perfect for corporate retreats and training sessions. Below is a list of programs that we offer. This list in no way is exhaustive.
- Leadership Training
- Defining Company Core Values
- Defining Your Purpose, X Factor, & Right Fit Client
- The Sailboat Exercise
- What Is Your BHAG?
- Alignment & Accountability
- Creating a Culture that Works
- Strategic Planning
- Creating Effective Meetings
- Defining, Setting, and Reaching KPIs
- Strategy & Execution Disciplines
- The Rockefeller Habits 2.0
- The Power of One - Increase Cash Flow & Profitability
- The One-Page Personal Plan
- Finding A-Players - Hire the Right People
Again, we tailor these programs to fit any budget and schedule. Please reach out to create the perfect program for your organization.
The most successful business leaders have a clear vision and the disciplines to make it a reality. Routine is what sets you free. Steve will remind you of this as you embark on your scaling-up journey.
The keys to scaling up:
- People. Organizations are built and run on people. Before worrying if you have the best product or service, you need to make sure you have the right people in the right seats. When you have the right people in the right roles doing what they are passionate about, the execution is 80-90% solved.
- Strategy. The foundation of a successful business scaling strategy is figuring out your company’s X-Factor. This process includes a deep-dive analysis to uncover your X-Factor, which can be the basis for the vision of your entire organization and truly sets you apart from your competition.
- Execution. With the right people at your side and a killer strategy to dominate your market, it’s time to ensure you have an execution plan. All business processes must be running without drama and driving industry-leading profitability.
- Cash. Growth sucks cash. You can get by with subpar people, strategy, or execution, but you won’t last a day without money. Cash reserves allow companies to weather economic storms and survive the expensive experiments that go into any growth process.